Thursday, April 5, 2012

future living



i don't know if it's just because i'm about to graduate into the great unknown that we like to call the "real world" or if im simply hankering for a space to call my own after living in dorms with roommates for four years, but i can't seem to stop combing the web for home decorating ideas. call me crazy, but at night i go to sleep thinking about paint colors, curtains, and chaise lounges when i really should be focused on my honors thesis and looking for jobs. i don't even know where i'm going to be come june, but alas!, i know it will be well decorated. i never thought that i'd be one for white couches and clean lines - i've always considered myself more of a hippie-cluttered girl - but now that i've starting looking everything i love is light, neutral, and airy... apparently my style has changed. right now my favorite way to collect inspiration is definitely on pinterest but there's a few blogs i've been loving too...

sources of inspiration 
 from top left





No comments:

Post a Comment